The aim of this extensive list of frequently asked questions is to give players an idea of online casino. Guidance is essential, even if you think of yourself as experienced. The answers to the questions below are useful source for anyone, especially for beginners. We’d strongly suggested that you take your time reading them.
1. I’m from the U.S., can I play at online casinos?
Despite the UIGEA (Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act), millions of US players still gamble at particular online casinos brave enough to accept them and provide them with safe payment methods, because this act tends to render gambling transactions as illegal.
2. Are there any special hardware and software requirements needed for playing online?
The software used for the online casino platform is designed to provide optimized play on even older computers. Even Windows XP will do. Mac users can gamble only in instant-play mode, because the software is not supported by their operating system.
3. What is the minimum age requirement to play an online casino game?
Different countries have different age restrictions. In USA, for example, minors are those younger than 21, but in general, 18 is the minimum age requirement across the majority of countries.
4. How do I get started when I join a casino site?
After you’ve registered, the first thing to do is to make a deposit or practice the games in free play mode. We’d suggest a practice session first, and when you feel ready you can make a deposit in order to start playing for real money. Remember to read the casino terms & conditions.
5. How do I redeem my casino bonus?
If there is a relevant code for that bonus, you can use the code by entering it in the cashier section. You may be required to claim it manually, or via customer support. Sometimes it’s applied automatically.
6. Why do some casinos offer generous “welcome bonuses” and “free money / spins”?
These are the most effective methods of attracting players. You get free cash (to which there are terms & conditions attached) and in return the casino gets a new customer.
7. What is meant by “wagering requirement”? Does it mean I have to deposit that amount to win that amount?
The wagering requirement implies that you are required to wager the bonus a certain amount of times in order to reach a particular total wagering amount. When you’ve done that you will be able to withdraw your winnings made with the bonus. For example, a bonus of $100 has a 20x wagering requirement: 100 x 20 = $2000. This amount will be your wagering requirement.
8. Where can I found more information about a casino’s bonus offer and promotion?
Every bonus offer or promotion has its own particular terms and conditions, so the best source for some relevant info would be to read them through from top to bottom. If you need further clarification, just contact the customer support.
9. Do I need to pay taxes on my online gambling winnings for every casino at play at regardless of their jurisdiction?
This issue doesn’t depend on the licensing jurisdiction, but on the laws in your country of residence. Check any relevant taxation laws about online gambling before signing up at an online casino.
10. Is my personal information and billing information safe?
11. How do I make a deposit to my casino account?
Credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and wire transfers are just some of the standard methods of depositing. It’s enough to own a Visa card and you are all set. Other popular services are PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Ukash, Paysafecard etc. In general you need to access your casino account, find the ‘deposit’ or ‘cashier’ section, choose your desired method and just proceed with the instructions. Some online casinos place a ‘Deposit’ button on their home page as a shortcut.
12. How long does it take to process my deposit?
In general, deposits are processed instantly. This means that your money will appear in your account immediately no matter what method you’ve used.
13. How do I cash out my casino winnings?
Cashing out is performed using the same method as for depositing by default, provided that the method supports cashing out too.
14. How long does it take to receive my winnings?
This depends on the method. E-wallet cash outs take up to few hours and are usually received the same day, while credit card cash outs or bank transfers might take up to 5 days.
15. Will the casinos charge processing fees when I make withdrawals?
That depends on the casino. Some online casinos impose fees even for deposits, while some decide to cover the expenses for their players. However, your bank might have fees.
16. Are there any limits to how much I can withdraw, even if I win a big jackpot?
Every online casino has its own withdrawal policy with which progressive jackpots are covered. Usually there is a maximum weekly withdrawal limit, while some casinos employ a policy with which your withdrawal limit might be tied to your total deposits amount, which means the withdrawal limit will depend on how much you have deposited.